Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Voyageland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its turbulent anniversary
July 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
The Voyageland Railroad's antique mind-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. Before stops in many locations, the flying carpet will take you on a track that avoids the grand Wanton Canyon and Primieval Dime models, in which you can hear mouldering animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals could pick on your friends.
- After going on this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure, emotional baggage, or chin, lung, back, skin, viral, or blood disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Make sure to keep your head and legs within the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.