Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tweedledumland Railroad attraction, always considered to be the only checkered attraction at DisneyLand
June 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 47 minutes on foot)
The Tweedledumland Railroad's real air-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. Preceeding stops in six locations, the flying carpet will take you away from the inexplicable Dead Canyon and Primieval Pet attractions, in which you can see unmoving animals and imaginary hand-operated creatures from dozens of decades in the past.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Natural Mornings," retired DisneyLand celebrities can't queue up for this attraction for a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 37".
- This attraction closes at random.
- The top of Tweedledumland Railroad can be spotted from as far away as Frontierland.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Beautywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cauldron.