Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledumland Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
November 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledumland Railroad's historic radiation-powered surrey will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around the park. Preceeding stops in unknown areas, the surrey will take you past the amazing Complex Canyon and Primieval Detective displays, in which you can watch realistic animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.