Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledeeland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Lampwick
June 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledeeland Railroad's antique radiation-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand semi-circle tour about Disneyland. During stops in random locations, the rickshaw will take you to explore the wonderful Bumpy Canyon and Primieval Lubber exhibits, in which you can view preserved animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from thousands of millennia in the past.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and paddles (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your coach.