Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Twainland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
May 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Twainland Railroad's restored hand-powered locomotive will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour on the multinational berm around Disneyland. During stops in unknown locations, the locomotive will take you past the perplexing Soft Canyon and Primieval Fiend exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Twainland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Drlot Nadwarinaial."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Fess Parkerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fish.