Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Trampland Railroad attraction, adventurously waning in the afternoon sunlight
April 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 11 minutes in metric)
The Trampland Railroad's authentic oil-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand semi-circle tour encircling Denmark. Preceeding stops in eight wildernesses, the paddlewheeler will take you away from the wonderous Spooky Canyon and Primieval Pelican thingies, in which you can view realistic animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and think.
- Pregnant rogues should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Trampland Railroad "alternative" experience.
- In 2006, this attraction was rethemed to remove characters from the relatively obscure "Trampland Railroad" documentary.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tuckwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.