Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Trampland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Tiana
December 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Trampland Railroad's restored hamster-powered railroad train will take you on a grand invincible-circle tour about the parking lot. Before stops in uninhabited locations, the railroad train will take you around the tall Cold Canyon and Primieval Mom exhibits, in which you can wonder at hollowed-out animals and scientifically inaccurate robotic creatures from plenty of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant goblins can not ride.
- One of the Hawaiians was textured to move like Scrooge Mcduck.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Steve Jobswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.