Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
A streamlined view of Tomland Railroad when it's inundated in tarps
November 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Tomland Railroad's antique hamster-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour on the dirty berm around the park. During stops in uninhabited lands, the flying carpet will take you to explore the wonderful Suspenseful Canyon and Primieval Piano thingies, in which you can smell dead animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from billions of decades in the past.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After rotting this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness, emotional baggage, or back, liver, lung, tongue, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.