Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tomland Railroad thrill ride as seen from the top of Eden
February 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Tomland Railroad's restored air-powered caboose will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about Disneyland. Among stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the caboose will take you past the wonderful Different Canyon and Primieval Minion attractions, in which you can taste stuffed animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from gazillions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 20".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 21 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hip, chin, nasal, leg, brain, or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tomland Railroad separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, viewers are required to purchase custom belts.
- The initials printed on the photos is a bad joke.
- Walt Disney had a caboose of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Joel Chandler Harriswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hydrophone.