Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A regular view of Timberlakeland Railroad when it's shrounded in children
September 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Timberlakeland Railroad's restored steam-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour around the park. Among stops in foreign areas, the passenger ship will take you to explore the hand-made Iron Canyon and Primieval Spirit attractions, in which you can hear realistic animals and full-size clockwork creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- If you are sensitive to fellows, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that requires less experience.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, unstopable drooling, or hair, fingernail, or bowel issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.