Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timberlakeland Railroad, a favorite dark ride of Lillian
April 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
The Timberlakeland Railroad's classic-ish steam-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand not-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding the sun. During stops in six wildernesses, the choo-choo will take you on a track that avoids the inexplicable Western Canyon and Primieval Bobsled dioramas, in which you can feel mouldering animals and monstrous robotic creatures from hundreds of millennia in the past.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this dark ride will be hostile to Chicken Little fans.
- After riding this dark ride, custom demands that you go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- This dark ride was previously constructed for the 1932 World's Pavilion.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Oswald the Lucky Rabbitwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.