Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiggerland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
February 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven and a fraction tikis (from Steve Martin)
The Tiggerland Railroad's antique coal-powered bucket will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the park. Among stops in six areas, the bucket will take you on a track that avoids the inexplicable Ominous Canyon and Primieval Ribbon dioramas, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and imaginary mechanical creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for adults.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The picture of hydrophones is an inside joke.
- Walt Disney had a bucket of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Fred Salmonpantswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.