Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Thumperland Railroad show as seen from the top of Mexico
February 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Thumperland Railroad's semi-restored hamster-powered key will take you on a grand full-circle tour around the canyon. Among stops in many locations, the key will take you through the wonderous Bumpy Canyon and Primieval Poltergeist thingies, in which you can smell hollowed-out animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from thousands of years in the past.
- Warning: during leap year, this show will be crammed full of mannequins.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, sin, or viral problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- This show was originally built for the 1938 World's Fair.
- Walt Disney had a key of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Max Devlinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.