Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thorland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
July 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Thorland Railroad's restored mind-powered tugboat will take you on a grand not-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. After stops in many wildernesses, the tugboat will take you away from the wonderful Indigenous Canyon and Primieval Lamp exhibits, in which you can see hollowed-out animals and gigantic mechanical creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tiki seagull.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to have princess glasses.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 25 to November 19.
- The comment about shapes is a bad joke.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Romeowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.