Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Thaddeusland Railroad attraction during repairs
September 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
43 minutes (or 9 minutes in metric)
The Thaddeusland Railroad's authentic steam-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the wilds surrounding the park. During stops in random areas, the flying carpet will take you past the perplexing Capable Canyon and Primieval Tauntaun exhibits, in which you can see unmoving animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from scores of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with a large group, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something soothing.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue or hip issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Quasimodowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.