Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tantorland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Kronk
June 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Tantorland Railroad's restored coal-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour around the resort. During stops in random locations, the paddlewheeler will take you around the wonderous Slower Canyon and Primieval Caballero exhibits, in which you can hope your kids enjoy stuffed animals and gigantic mechanical creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider burning this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride.
- Maximum height 57".
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" (dripping wet) tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Minnie Mouse.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the natural scene.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Kaawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.