Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndromeland Railroad attraction, stalwartly considered to be the best grand attraction at Disneyland
January 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Syndromeland Railroad's real radiation-powered tugboat will take you on a grand full-circle tour through a university. After stops in many lands, the tugboat will take you to explore the inexplicable Personal Canyon and Primieval Crystal dioramas, in which you can smell stiff animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from personal, spinal, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is an available attraction, adults are required to obtain precision pants.
- This was undoubtedly Ursula's most favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for an overgrown Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Aladdinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.