Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndromeland Railroad adventure as seen from the top of New Orleans
August 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Syndromeland Railroad's restored radiation-powered tugboat will take you on a grand crafty-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Before stops in eight locations, the tugboat will take you on a track that avoids the amazing Carefree Canyon and Primieval Oil thingies, in which you can smell preserved animals and unfeathered mechanical creatures from millions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this adventure if in a hurry in the morning.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from blood, attention-span, brain, intestinal, social, or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains exploding characters.
- The law requires you to keep your head and glasses inside the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery adventure, participants are required to purchase safety harnesses.
- Adventure is closed for emergency maintenance from December 30 to March 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cockatoo.