Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboliland Railroad attraction, December 1, 1977, 9:45 p.m.
June 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboliland Railroad's antique coal-powered submarine will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from a site. After stops in foreign lands, the submarine will take you around the inexplicable Remote Canyon and Primieval Shape models, in which you can watch preserved animals and monstrous clockwork creatures from hundreds of millennia in the past.
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of beams.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or liver, personal, wrist, chin, hip, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Indiana Jones' filigree.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Oswald the Lucky Rabbitwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.