Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squantoland Railroad ride at midday
March 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Four mouse ears
The Squantoland Railroad's real radiation-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand not-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding the resort. After stops in uninhabited lands, the flying carpet will take you to explore the wonderous Astronomical Canyon and Primieval Animator dioramas, in which you can smell pickled animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from gazillions of years in the past.
- If you are allergic to ribbons, then you have no business riding this ride.
- Minimum height 21".
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- If you are patient and film the ride's interior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the wacky devil.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Michael Eisnerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.