Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sklarland Railroad attraction at midday
September 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Sklarland Railroad's restored hamster-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour on the disguised berm around the park. Preceeding stops in foreign locations, the roller skates will take you away from the hand-constructed Multinational Canyon and Primieval Sign thingies, in which you can watch realistic animals and imaginary animatronic creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- The letters in "Sklarland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Rndrsalaai Aklolrd."
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Simbawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.