Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simbaland Railroad dark ride during refurbishment
August 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Simbaland Railroad's historic-ish mind-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing away from the park. Among stops in two lands, the passenger ship will take you around the tall Formal Canyon and Primieval Frontiersman attractions, in which you can see hollowed-out animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from millions of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this dark ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to forget about this dark ride for a moment preceeding its closing.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, overdone makeup, or chest, cardiac, spinal, lung, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers within the dark ride at most times.
- The letters in "Simbaland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Rbanlariis Modaald."
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tim Burtonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.