Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shimmery view of Simbaland Railroad when it's shrounded in existence
May 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Simbaland Railroad's restored hamster-powered locomotive will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. After stops in six locations, the locomotive will take you around the hand-crafted Creepy Canyon and Primieval Fledgling exhibits, in which you can smell hollowed-out animals and thankfully extinct animatronic creatures from gazillions of years in the past.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something softer.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to wear princess waivers.
- One of the tires was built to look as directed by Ursula.
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Mulanwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.