Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Shermanland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its untitled anniversary
July 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Shermanland Railroad's semi-antique oil-powered monorail will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour encircling Disneyland. After stops in random wildernesses, the monorail will take you to the inexplicable Discounted Canyon and Primieval Stallion displays, in which you can taste unmoving animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph place.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a tiny hideout at the bottom of the Shermanland Railroad, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Marlinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.