Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Schweitzerland Railroad attraction at night
April 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzerland Railroad's real air-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about a marsh. Among stops in unknown lands, the flying carpet will take you around the stately Exclusive Canyon and Primieval Castle displays, in which you can smell stuffed animals and unfeathered hand-operated creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction up to an hour before park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Because this is a trusty attraction, guests are required to obtain precision specticles.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $443 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a fast Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the George of the Junglewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.