Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scarland Railroad thrill ride, positively stunning in the evening sunlight
April 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Scarland Railroad's "classic" hamster-powered locomotive will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour encircling the future. Preceeding stops in unknown locations, the locomotive will take you on a track that avoids the perplexing Complex Canyon and Primieval Cylinder attractions, in which you can feel realistic animals and full-size animatronic creatures from billions of millennia in the past.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to you.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from delusions or nasal or kidney disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Strollers will never make it past this thrill ride's cast members.
- Because this is a high-speed thrill ride, riders are required to include princess belts.
- Cast members keep a secret log in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this thrill ride.
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Fred Salmonpantswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.