Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sawyerland Railroad ride, fabulously considered to be the finest public ride at Disneyland
February 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Sawyerland Railroad's real coal-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing Disneyland. Before stops in random wildernesses, the paddlewheeler will take you on a track that avoids the wonderful Barren Canyon and Primieval Gravestone thingies, in which you can watch mouldering animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this ride multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, custom demands that you look for something that doesn't involve canoes.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to bypass this ride up to a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
- For your comfort, you should be free from social, attention-span, shoulder, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- Because this is a musical ride, riders are required to purchase custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.