Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Salmonpantsland Railroad attraction, obviously glittering in the evening sunlight
January 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half dollars
The Salmonpantsland Railroad's real ear-powered viewliner will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing the parking lot. Preceeding stops in eight wildernesses, the viewliner will take you to explore the stately Martian Canyon and Primieval Illustration thingies, in which you can feel pickled animals and monstrous mechanical creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to supervise something that requires more experience.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, projectile-vomiting propensity, or clothing, skin, liver, viral, leg, or intestinal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to have special harnesses.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort was built.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Paul Presslerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.