Massive Horsecollarland Attraction Database
The Sallahland Railroad attraction, December 11, 2012, 2:25 a.m.
December 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
The Sallahland Railroad's realistic oil-powered surrey will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from a burning cabin. Among stops in unknown locations, the surrey will take you to explore the tall Mysterious Canyon and Primieval Paddlewheel models, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Horsecollarland magic-ticket holders may be able to experience this attraction less than a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 35".
- Youngest guest must be at least 47" (when kneeling) tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- In 1974, this attraction was rethemed to remove artwork from the "Sallahland Railroad" movie.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Elviswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Horsecollarland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.