Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' snail-twisting photo of Russellland Railroad
March 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
The Russellland Railroad's authentic oil-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour on the broken berm around Disneyland. Among stops in unknown wildernesses, the Batmobile will take you through the perplexing Benign Canyon and Primieval Boot dioramas, in which you can wonder at dead animals and full-size clockwork creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After behaving this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure, sin, or chin, heart, cardiac, or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and statues (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at all times.
- The rail was written by Tweedledee.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jules Vernewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.