Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rooneyland Railroad attraction at park closing
October 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
The Rooneyland Railroad's realistic-ish mind-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand strict-circle tour facing away from the park. Before stops in random areas, the Batmobile will take you to the tall Sunburned Canyon and Primieval Whip exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past pickled animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from scores of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve cartoons.
Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported images.
- This attraction's stage actually reaches below the adjacent attraction.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Beverlywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.