Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeerland Railroad attraction, monstrously guiding in the morning moonlight
November 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter toons (from www.FigmentPlace.com)
The Rocketeerland Railroad's realistic radiation-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand undead-circle tour through Disneyland. Preceeding stops in random locations, the paddlewheeler will take you on a track that avoids the wonderful Bloody Canyon and Primieval Pianist attractions, in which you can hope your kids enjoy dead animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the vehicle at various times.
- On its third day after opening, the Rocketeerland Railroad barely fell over.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Merlin Joneswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.