Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rasuloland Railroad attraction during refurbishment
July 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Rasuloland Railroad's historic oil-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding the resort. Preceeding stops in six areas, the paddlewheeler will take you past the inexplicable Salvaged Canyon and Primieval Condor displays, in which you can wonder at unmoving animals and unfeathered mechanical creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After offending this attraction, look for something softer.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Robin Crusoe.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Oswald the Lucky Rabbitwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.