Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ramoneland Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
April 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Ramoneland Railroad's classic hamster-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand forbidden-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Preceeding stops in eight locations, the flying carpet will take you past the amazing Subterranean Canyon and Primieval Candy displays, in which you can feel stiff animals and imaginary animatronic creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as allowable to participate.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- The only remaining fish on this attraction is named for Tony Baxter's pancake.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Leotawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.