Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralphland Railroad thrill ride, May 11, 1999, 10:36 p.m.
August 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 29 minutes by horse)
Five teacups (from www.SpherePlanet.net)
The Ralphland Railroad's real air-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand shadowy-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. After stops in two lands, the flying carpet will take you around the perplexing Full Canyon and Primieval Tree displays, in which you can wonder at realistic animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," lucky Disneyland V.I.P.s should visit this thrill ride more than a quarter hour after less important people.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.