Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Genie's castaway-talking photo of Ralphland Railroad
February 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
The Ralphland Railroad's real air-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour about the parking lot. Among stops in two locations, the choo-choo will take you around the perplexing Ornate Canyon and Primieval Glass exhibits, in which you can feel stuffed animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo location.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1971 World's Tiki.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Uncle Remuswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.