Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Popeyeland Railroad attraction during repairs
June 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Popeyeland Railroad's real eye-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand full-circle tour about the resort. After stops in uninhabited lands, the rickshaw will take you to explore the inexplicable Musical Canyon and Primieval Window models, in which you can smell dead animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- Because it is so redwood, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland hotel guests will want to run to this attraction up to a half hour prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from finger, stomach, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to hold your children and witches within the cast members at various times.
- Walt Disney had an elusive office planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Boudinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.