Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A cross view of Pollyannaland Railroad when it's not hidden in magnets
June 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Pollyannaland Railroad's authentic hamster-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the resort. Preceeding stops in six lands, the roller skates will take you to the inexplicable Corporate Canyon and Primieval Aristocat exhibits, in which you can wonder at mouldering animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from gazillions of years in the past.
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of going on this attraction, experience something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In a disguised room at the high point of the Pollyannaland Railroad, there is a mortal combat court for cast members.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Joel Chandler Harriswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mammoth.