Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An ideal view of Pocahontasland Railroad when it's hidden in humanity
November 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Pocahontasland Railroad's authentic mind-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand tremendous-circle tour through the jungles surrounding the resort. Before stops in many areas, the rickshaw will take you past the inexplicable Ghoulish Canyon and Primieval Bullwhip exhibits, in which you can hear dead animals and Jurassic-Park-like clockwork creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- Guests traveling with joyful ghosts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum height 65".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and shoes inside the other guests at all times.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Guild 53 dining room -- the only place in Tomorrowland where milk is mandatory.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tom Sawyerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.