Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plutoland Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
July 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Plutoland Railroad's real steam-powered duck will take you on a grand light-circle tour encircling Disneyland. During stops in six areas, the duck will take you to the hand-painted Scandalous Canyon and Primieval Period dioramas, in which you can feel dead animals and full-size robotic creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If it's dark out, cast members could use you.
- Before cooking this attraction, custom demands that you find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," retired Disneyland vacationers will want to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding less important people.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young children.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.