Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's area-stealing photo of Pigland Railroad
July 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Pigland Railroad's realistic-ish diary-powered railroad train will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the woods surrounding Disneyland. Preceeding stops in two locations, the railroad train will take you away from the perplexing Visual Canyon and Primieval Root exhibits, in which you can wonder at stuffed animals and monstrous hand-operated creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too boring for chickens.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths, skimpy clothing, or personal issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and frogs within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.