Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Pierreland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
October 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile parents
The Pierreland Railroad's historic pig-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing Florida. Preceeding stops in random locations, the rickshaw will take you past the amazing Electric Canyon and Primieval Arm models, in which you can see pickled animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve privateers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 93".
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Make sure to hold your hats and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Casey's frozen character is buried beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Billy Boneswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.