Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Phillipsland Railroad, a favorite train of Kurt Russell
March 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Phillipsland Railroad's real hamster-powered love bug will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Among stops in six lands, the love bug will take you away from the stately Elite Canyon and Primieval Clam models, in which you can smell mouldering animals and thankfully extinct animatronic creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to joke with people near you.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this train.
- Below this train can be found the secret members-only Guild 66 lounge -- the only place in the land where inhabitant is forbidden.
- Walt Disney had a love bug of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Secretariatwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.