Massive Amyland Attraction Database
Above: Perriland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Rafiki
September 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seven stars (according to www.MonkeyChat.com)
The Perriland Railroad's historic-ish radiation-powered viewliner will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing Amyland. Among stops in many areas, the viewliner will take you away from the amazing Lightweight Canyon and Primieval Helicopter dioramas, in which you can hear mouldering animals and Jurassic-Park-like mechanical creatures from scores of years in the past.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, kidney, attention-span, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- No running or blogging permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to rent princess specticles.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former beam.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Paul Presslerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Amyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.