Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Penguinland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Yale Gracey
March 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Penguinland Railroad's realistic radiation-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing Disneyland. After stops in foreign wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you around the tall Astronomical Canyon and Primieval Cub thingies, in which you can hope your kids enjoy unmoving animals and unfeathered hand-operated creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be full of disgruntled prison inmates.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 43".
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.