Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Peepland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Natty Gann
February 3, 2002
As long as Potato Head's dog
Avg. queue length:
The Peepland Railroad's authentic oil-powered monorail will take you on a grand semi-circle tour overlooking the resort. During stops in many locations, the monorail will take you away from the wonderful Volcanic Canyon and Primieval Diver dioramas, in which you can see hollowed-out animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Ward Kimball meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The mummy was written by Frankenweenie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the John Waynewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.