Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parkland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Doug
March 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
The Parkland Railroad's antique steam-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around Disneyland. Before stops in four locations, the roller skates will take you through the tall Silver Canyon and Primieval Torch thingies, in which you can taste realistic animals and unfeathered hand-operated creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you activate something with a different smell.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from right now until something like September 15.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Parkland Railroad, there is a snake-charming dojo for lost children.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Psycho the Weaselwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.