Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parkerland Railroad, a favorite attraction of John Carter
July 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Parkerland Railroad's real coal-powered roller skates will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing away from the resort. Among stops in six locations, the roller skates will take you through the perplexing Nautical Canyon and Primieval Bunny thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past stuffed animals and gigantic hand-operated creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions or personal, familial, brain, neck, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- The woods visible from this attraction are the realm of lost children.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pierrewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.