Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A colloquial view of Parkerland Railroad when it's not covered in children
February 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Parkerland Railroad's semi-real camp-powered love bug will take you on a grand Smoky-circle tour overlooking the resort. During stops in uninhabited lands, the love bug will take you away from the perplexing Precarious Canyon and Primieval Beam exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past stuffed animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may splash if you don't let them.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The letters in "Parkerland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Kdoaanrrairedalp Lr."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Shere Khan when you look down in the exit shop.
- Walt Disney had a love bug of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ron Millerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.