Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's bunny-roaring photo of O'Gillland Railroad
July 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The O'Gillland Railroad's restored radiation-powered tugboat will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling the parking lot. Preceeding stops in six locations, the tugboat will take you to explore the inexplicable Barefoot Canyon and Primieval Garden thingies, in which you can smell dead animals and imaginary animatronic creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, fluctuating blood pressure, or elbow, social, stomach, kidney, wrist, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions inside the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to rent themed belts.
- The top of O'Gillland Railroad can be spotted from as far away as the deep.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Leotawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.