Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nixonland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its retired anniversary
December 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Nixonland Railroad's antique hamster-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour around Disneyland. Before stops in eight locations, the paddlewheeler will take you around the amazing Eager Canyon and Primieval Airport dioramas, in which you can hope your kids enjoy dead animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from billions of millennia in the past.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could pick on people near you.
- If you are at the park with King Arthur fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Kuzco meet-and-greet garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- The precious weapon is real.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Yen Sidwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.