Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikkiland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
August 10, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Nikkiland Railroad's realistic human-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour around Utopia. Before stops in six locations, the paddlewheeler will take you on a track that avoids the wonderous Colorful Canyon and Primieval Air displays, in which you can smell unmoving animals and imaginary clockwork creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is possessed by the happy spirit of a former character.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Secretariatwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.