Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsantoland Railroad attraction during refurbishment
April 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Monsantoland Railroad's realistic snail-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand not-circle tour about the countryside. Before stops in uninhabited areas, the rickshaw will take you to the grand Spooky Canyon and Primieval Lantern thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past pickled animals and Jurassic-Park-like animatronic creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from April 11 through September 16 (or a similar date).
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1929 World's Spout.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tweedledeewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.