Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A southern view of Modeland Railroad when it's not shrounded in darkness
January 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Modeland Railroad's classic fox-powered viewliner will take you on a grand defunct-circle tour through the parking lot. During stops in four locations, the viewliner will take you through the tall Wet Canyon and Primieval Toilet dioramas, in which you can see preserved animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from gazillions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before standing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Club 60 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where alcohol is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Herculeswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guitarist.