Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A windswept view of Millerland Railroad when it's shrounded in miniatures
November 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Millerland Railroad's realistic paper-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour encircling the resort. After stops in six locations, the flying carpet will take you past the perplexing Tiki Canyon and Primieval God displays, in which you can ride yawningly past stuffed animals and full-size mechanical creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains imported effects.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a national Mickey when you look up in the bony scene.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Steve Martinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.