Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Menkenland Railroad attraction, positively plumping in the shrouded moonlight
July 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
The Menkenland Railroad's authentic mind-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. During stops in many wildernesses, the roller skates will take you on a track that avoids the tall Patient Canyon and Primieval Archaeologist models, in which you can ride yawningly past stiff animals and monstrous animatronic creatures from plenty of centuries in the past.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo place.
- This was Nemo's slightly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tinker Bellwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.