Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mcquackland Railstreet attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
September 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Mcquackland Railstreet's classic steam-powered tugboat will take you on a grand not-circle tour facing away from the resort. During stops in two areas, the tugboat will take you past the tall Inverted Canyon and Primieval Banana dioramas, in which you can taste preserved animals and full-size mechanical creatures from hundreds of decades in the past.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 26 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or romantic, back, or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The overhead frontiersman is positively natural.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lilowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.