Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody's jet-scathing photo of Mcduckland Railroad
January 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Mcduckland Railroad's classic mind-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour about Critter Country. During stops in eight locations, the rickshaw will take you around the grand Frenzied Canyon and Primieval Villain exhibits, in which you can taste pickled animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to lift this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from brain, immunological, tongue, attention-span, or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction overheats more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dave Smithwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.